I enjoyed this one, I looked up the cross-references to the Scripture I was reading, and here they are.
The numbers next to various words in John 1:14 link with the same numbers and verses below it.
John 1:14 – 1And the Word 2was made 3flesh, and dwelt among us, (and 4we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) 5full of grace and truth.
1. 1 Timothy 3:16- And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received u into glory.
2. Romans 1:3 – Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;
3. Hebrews 2:14 – Forasmuch as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
destroy: in this scripture, destroy means to ANNUL
4. Matthew 17:2 – and was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.
5. Colossians 2:3 – in whom are hid al the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
We are told to study the bible, the King James bible is the ONLY inerrant scripture
today, and we’re told that the word of God is quick and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword. The Word of God is one of our weapons of spiritual warfare.
2 Peter 3:18 says: But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever. Amen.